David Adedeji Adeleke (Davido) Net Worth in 2020: How Nigerian afrobeat singer, songwriter, and record producer made such wealth during the course of his career as a musician. This post covers a detailed summary of who Davido is, how much is his net worth and even more personal information. Read through this post to know more about Davido.
Who is Davido?
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Davido was born November 21, 1992, in Atlanta Georgia and raised in Lagos Nigeria. Davido dropped out of school (Oakwood University) where he studied business administration in order for him to pursue his music career. He made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International.
In 2012 Davido recorded his debut studio album titled Omo Baba, where the second single in his album Dami Duro brought him to limelight in the music industry in Nigeria. The Omo Baba album also contains six additional singles which include; Back When, Ekuro, Overseas, All of You, Gbon Gbon, and Feel Alright. It was also in 2012 Davido won the Next Rated award at The Headies.
Also See: Wizkid’s Net Worth Forbes
Not long after the being the Next Rated in Headies Davido released other hit singles including Gobe, One of a Kind, Skelewu, Aye, Tchelete (Goodlife) featuring Mafikizolo, Naughty featuring DJ Arafat, Owo Ni Koko, The Sound and The Money featuring Olamide between 2013 and 2015.
Davido Net Worth
Davido net worth is estimated to be $16 million. It can be said that David Adedeji Adeleke is the son of a Nigerian billionaire businessman, hence the title (Omo Baba Olowo – OBO), but the hard work he has put into his career cannot be overemphasized. This has led to him building his own empire instead of depending on his father’s wealth.
|Birth Name||David Adedeji Adeleke|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Date of Birth||21st, November 1992|
Davido Personal Life
View this post on Instagram
Davido has 3 children namely Imade, Hailey and David Jnr. This fact is made known to the public as Davido proudly shares them all on his social pages. Here is the date of birth for all.
- Imade Adeleke (Date of birth: 14th May, 2015)
- Hailey Adeleke (Date of birth: 9th May, 2017)
- David Adeleke Jnr (Date of birth: 20th October, 2019)
Other Facts About Davido
- Davido single handedly built his own record label (DMW) where he signed Mayorkun and Dremo.
- In May 2017, Davido was listed on Forbes Africa Magazine as among Africa’s Top 10 Bankable artists.
- Davido has partnered with Guinness Nigeria for the “Guinness World of More” concert. And has also signed an endorsement deal with MTN Nigeria
- Davido was the first to graduate from the department music at Babcock University, Ilishan Remo – Ogun state.
- Davido lost his mother Veronica Adeleke in March 2003 when he was just age 10.
Watch Hot interview with Davido